Sewer Line Cleaning
The sewer lines in your home or business are essential. Unfortunately, it’s not always obvious when you have an issue, so it’s important to understand the signs that could indicate you need sewer line cleaning, and what you can expect should your sewer lines need to be cleaned.
Benefits of Sewer Cleaning
Whether you are a homeowner or a business owner keeping your sewer lines clear can have several benefits. Over time all sewer lines will eventually get clogged with waste and debris that can cause obstructions and make it harder for water to flow properly to and from residential and commercial buildings. Sometimes you won’t notice the obstructions right away, allowing them to continue to build until they turn into a much bigger disaster, like a damaged sewer line.
Our Sewer Line Cleaning Services
We offer a wide variety of services to help keep your sewer lines clean, from basic inspections to full-service cleanings.
- Sewer cleanout: most sewer line cleaning jobs begin by accessing your sewer cleanout, a y-shaped pipe that allows access to the main sewer line. We’ll inspect it to figure out *what the problem so we can address it with the right tools and techniques.
- Main sewer line cleaning: all the plumbing fixtures in your home drain to a single 3-inch or 4-inch pipe that goes underground from your home to the street. There it connects to the local utility company’s sewer system. If you have a clog in the main sewer line, all your fixtures will be backed up (sinks, dishwasher, washing machine, bathtubs, toilets, and showers). We will inspect and clean the main sewer line to prevent clogs and pipes from bursting.
- Sewer backup cleaning: we use hydro jetting to remove complicated backups that are further down your sewer line and harder to locate. This high-powered water pressure device can quickly and safely blast away debris and remove all traces of buildup.
- Sewer rooter: using a snake-like metal line inserted into the pipe, we can inspect the pipes and figure out what is causing the blockage. The tool includes a rotating auger that breaks up debris and clears blocked pipes.
Benefits of getting sewer line cleaned on a regular basis:
- Eliminating clogged / slow drains
- Preventing foul odors from waste buildup inside your pipes
- Increasing the longevity of your pipes
- Reducing the chance for mold and bacteria growth
- Eliminating flooding and overflows
Contact Our Sewer Cleaning Professionals Today
Nobody wants to have to deal with clogged sewer pipes, but when it happens at your home or business, let our professionals take care of it. Call today to discuss your rooter service needs in Columbus or to get a quick, free, no-obligation estimate.